Sunday, September 7, 2014

If I Stay


"Sometimes, you make choices in life and choices make you."






 
Polo | Folded and Hung
Pants | Topman
Shoes | Nike

If I have spare time, what I do is read books. I dunno but maybe some of you who read books understand the feeling of being that protagonist while you read the book. It's like you've been under a spell of those words and you are in another dimension. So what I'm holding is If I Stay.

This is one of those books that will make you realize about the choices you make, you will make and you've made. But I'm not gonna write a blog post about the book or the movie. Though, I'm gonna say something about it. I read the book few months back. It's a nice output made by Gayle Forman. You get to read beautifully made quotes and you get to learn lessons. And the I just watched the movie yesterday. The movie's cinematography is just amazing. Loved it.








I am Paulo and it's not going to be easy, it's going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment